Join our Mailing List
Updates about custom crush services.
Sparkling Wine Custom Crush Webinar
Thanks to all who joined our webinar, Custom Crush Demystified. Below find the full, 30-minute recording including the live question and answer session, so you can learn about custom crush processes for still wine and méthode Champenoise sparkling wine custom crush. Get expert advice and insider tips from Rack & Riddle's Executive Director of Winemaking, Penny Gadd-Coster, and launch your next winemaking project at a custom crush facility without a hitch!
Here are a few of the topics covered in this webinar:
• The differences between grape to bottle, base to bottle, and private label wine (shiner) programs
• Capabilities for small or mid-to-large range producers
• Grape picking tips for sparkling wine grapes
• Marketing: Ways to take your winemaking/production story from the custom crush facility back to your tasting room
• How compliance works: From the DBA filing and required paperwork, to being able to state your DBA name on your wine label’s name and address section (this allows clients to state “Produced and bottled by XYZ winery, Healdsburg, CA” on wine produced at Rack & Riddle)
We decided to call this webinar Custom Crush Demystified because there are several ways custom crush facilities can serve their clients. For example, some offer crush and storage, and some have bottling lines that take you all the way from grape to bottle. At Rack & Riddle, we’re a little bit different in that we offer full-service, customizable capabilities for grape to bottle, base to bottle or private label wine programs, or services a la carte. We’re one of the most comprehensive custom crush providers because we not only offer programs for still wine, we also specialize in méthode Champenoise sparkling wine custom crush.
With the sparkling wine segment growth far outpacing still wine, now is the ideal time to explore bringing your grapes or base wine to Rack & Riddle to make it into bubbly. Contact us today to discuss your project, or request a custom crush quote online. 707-433-8400