Join our Mailing List
Updates about custom crush services.
Why Your Brand Needs Sparkling Wine
Learn the top 8 reasons your business needs a sparkling wine.
1) Sparkling Wine Sales Outpace Still Wine. The sparkling wine sector continues to outperform table wines. Check out our sparkling wine stats.
2) Custom Crush Makes it Easy. While making sparkling wine is expensive, a custom crush house like Rack & Riddle eliminates the costly equipment and overhead so any business can add bubbly to its portfolio.
3) Expand Your Brand. Tap into new branding concepts. Whether you’re a retailer offering bubbly to customers as a special promotion, or you’re unveiling a wine club, or sending clients your own branded bubbly as a thank you, the possibilities for branding – and boosting your image – are endless.
4) An Essential Event Marketing Tool. Imagine pouring bubbly featuring your custom-designed, branded label at trade shows, community events and non-profit fundraisers. As you pour the bubbles, you’ll have a captive audience and the perfect chance to chat up prospects. Gain exposure while also differentiating your business from others at events. Bonus: donations of bubbly to non-profit events are tax deductible.
5) Market to Millennials. Those ages 25 to 34 account for over 20 percent of sparkling wine drinkers, according to Impact, a sister publication of Wine Spectator.
6) Capture the Attention of Women. Women make up 64 percent of bubbly drinkers, according to the International Wine and Spirit Research (IWSR) consultancy. Women also make up over half of the core wine drinkers in the United States who drink wine on at least a weekly basis.
7) Sell Overseas. Worldwide, sparkling wine consumption is expected to rise 8.52 percent between 2012 and 2016 due to demand in the top four sparkling wine markets: the United States, Germany, France, and Russia, according to IWSR.
8) California: Bubbly Capital of the United States. If your market is local, you’ll be glad to know the top state for sparkling wine consumption is California. The top 10 states, according to an October 2014 study by The Beverage Information Group, are: California, Illinois, New York, Florida, Texas, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Ohio.
Ready to explore what sparkling wine can do for your business? Give Rack & Riddle a call at 707-433-8400. Request a quote for your own private label sparkling wine or request sparkling samples. Have your own base wine for a bubbly project? Request a quote for custom crush services.