Harvest Season Information
Dear Valued Harvest Client,
It’s our 13th harvest at Rack & Riddle, and we look forward to another successful season with you!
Below, please find logistics and contact information for Harvest 2019 at Rack & Riddle.
It’s our 13th harvest at Rack & Riddle, and we look forward to another successful season with you! Below, please find logistics and contact information for Harvest 2019 at Rack & Riddle.
YOUR PROTOCOLS and PAPERWORK
Be sure all written protocols have been delivered to the winemaking staff one week prior to scheduling deliveries. No processing will be done without a written protocol.
All paperwork must be completed prior to grape delivery — quote signed, standard terms
agreement signed, current insurance certificate on file.
All additives including yeast should be delivered one week prior to scheduling so it can be logged in and available.
DELIVERY SCHEDULES & NOTICES
Please note that we do not have shaded areas or warehouse space available to hold fruit. It is imperative that we adhere to delivery schedules.
- Deliveries will only be accepted in ½ ton macro bins and 2-ton gondolas.
- Driver Should bring a completed copy of our Grape Hauling Form.
- See Grape Scale Deliveries below for more information
All visiting client winemakers and staff should check in upon arrival with our winemaking staff. This office is located on the first floor, south entrance of the main building.
OUR HARVEST OFFICE HOURS
Winemaker harvest office hours are as follows:
- Monday— Friday: 6 a.m. —5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. — 5 p.m.
- Sunday: By appointment only.
Please call in advance for meetings so that we can make ourselves available and better accommodate your needs.
Grape Scale Delivery
Info & Hours
SCHEDULE DELIVERIES IN ADVANCE
All deliveries must be scheduled in advance, and go to our Alexander Valley location (see map below). Rack & Riddle in Geyserville has easy access and plenty of turnaround space.
- Deliveries must be scheduled 72-hours ahead, along with estimated time of delivery to the winery.
- We must get a call ahead if the delivery will be late, and we cannot guarantee weigh or processing that day if you miss your delivery window.
WEIGH SCALE HOURS
The weigh scale is open:
- Monday—Friday: 6 a.m. — 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. — 3 p.m.
- Sunday: By appointment only
If the delivery is late, we must get a call ahead and cannot guarantee weigh or processing that day.
The client is responsible for providing pest reporting if needed to Rack & Riddle at the time of scheduling, i.e., EGVM, LBAM.
The driver is responsible for carrying appropriate pest paperwork. Don’t Forget the Grape Hauling Form!
ALL grape deliveries go to:
Rack & Riddle
4001 HWY 128
Sparkling Harvest Contacts
Still Harvest Contacts
Learn more about how we can assist you with sparkling or still wine production. We're here to help.