General Line Tech
SWING SHIFT – 3:30pm – midnight.
Rack & Riddle Custom Wine Services, the North Bay Area’s premier custom crush and winemaking facility is currently looking to fill a PM Shift General Line Tech position. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to all phases of bottling line work from set up to clean up on any of our production lines (Tirage, Disgorging and Still) . This position will operate under close supervision performing general production tasks in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
Essential Job Duties:
• Participates in set up and clean-up of the bottling lines
• Rotates between various functions on the bottling line such as glass dumping, bottle/label inspection, hand packing and hand stacking.
• Performs rework duties (bottles, cases, labels)
• Hand cases (and uncases) cartons of wine at various line speeds
• Assists will all facility clean-up activities
• Transferring bottles from bins to cages
• Diligently adheres to all safety practices, SOP’s and company policies
• Supports other departments (Cellar, Warehouse, ect.) as needed and assigned by Management
• Other tasks, on any production line, as assigned by Management
• Previous experience on a bottling ling preferred but not required
• Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing conditions
• Ability to work safely and accurately in a fast-paced environment is required
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. and work at catwalk heights of 25 feet
• Must be able to work nights, overtime and weekends
• Hours: Full Time (plus overtime) SWING SHIFT – 3:30pm – midnight
• Ability to work individually and within team to achieve daily production goals
Rack & Riddle is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted: Wednesday, April 19th
Job Level: Entry
Please submit your application by filling out the form below:
The Best of All Things Sparkling™
Learn more about how we can assist you with sparkling or still wine production. We're here to help.