Harvest Cellar Level 1
Rack & Riddle Custom Wine Services, the North Bay Area’s premier custom crush and winemaking facility, is currently looking to fill a Seasonal (Harvest) position for a Cellar Level 1. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to all phases of cellar work from crush operations, additions, and barrel work as well as assisting in the lab as needed.
Rack & Riddle
499 Moore Lane
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Essential Job Duties:
• Tank and barrel additions
• Juice/wine racking and transferring to tank and tankers
• Pump-overs and punch-downs
• Removing pomace from tanks
• Barrel filling, topping and stirring
• Available to work on production bottling lines area as the need
• Tank and equipment sanitation
• Filling out work orders
• Previous crush experience and knowledge of winery cellar
• Forklift experience preferred
• Must be in good physical condition to work outdoors in cool and hot temperatures
• Ability to work safely and accurately in a fast-paced environment is required
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. and work at catwalk heights of 25 feet
• Must be able to work nights, overtime and weekends
• Hours: Full Time (plus overtime)
• Ability to work individually and within the team to achieve daily cellar goals
• Ability to read/understand work orders
HARVEST BONUS FOR COMPLETING HARVEST WITH US!!
Rack & Riddle is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application by filling out the form below:
Learn more about how we can assist you with sparkling or still wine production. We're here to help.