COVID-19 UPDATE FROM RACK & RIDDLE
Dear Valued Clients,
First and foremost, we hope this message finds you in good health.
We would like to provide you with information about Rack & Riddle’s current status (as of March 23, 2020):
WINEMAKING & PRODUCTION STATUS
Currently, our winemaking and production lines are fully operational. This status will be maintained — providing that we continue to have a healthy workforce — which is a top priority for us at this time.
We utilize Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), at both our Healdsburg and Geyserville facilities, and are taking extra precautions to maintain safety and mitigate the potential spread of germs:
- We have asked staff exhibiting any form of illness to stay home, contact their physician, and not return to work until fully recovered from symptoms.
- We’ve secured an outside cleaning service to deep clean both facilities, daily.
- Staff is practicing “Social Distancing” and maintaining a minimum of 6-feet of distance from one another.
- We offer alcohol-based sanitizer throughout our facility and common areas, and encourage employees to wash hands frequently with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Handwashing stations are located throughout our production facilities.
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
In accordance with the “Shelter in Place” order within the State of California and the County of Sonoma, we currently require that all clients must schedule an appointment in advance before visiting our facilities. If you are a client with an upcoming or active wine project, please reach out to our winemaking team at (707) 433-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a prospective or existing client with other appointment needs – please follow the guidelines below.
- Other than appointments for client sign-off, all client interactions and/or meetings need to take place via phone, email or virtual meetings as needed, until further notice.
- Should wine samples need to be provided, we will ship all samples to you via UPS or GSO. Just contact us.
- If your winemaking protocol specifically requires you to be onsite for the entirety of your production run, we will need to reschedule that production in the near future. Please contact Winemaking or Business Development.
- All non-production staff are working normal business hours from their respective home offices. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your understanding in advance, as we deal with this fluid situation. We will keep you updated should any changes or mandates require us to change our production capabilities or operations.
Stay healthy and vigilant,
Rebecca Faust & Bruce Lunquist
Welcome to Rack & Riddle
Custom Wine Services
We are a full production custom crush winery and automated bottling facility. Learn about our Custom Wine Services: Méthode Champenoise Sparkling wine, custom crush still and sparkling wine production, private-label sparkling wine program, automated still wine bottling production and packaging, barrel and tank cellar services, and more.
Our fully-automated, state-of-the-art still wine bottling and packaging facilities will help you to meet demand and generate profits.
“We’re passionate about personalized service and work with clients of all sizes — small boutique wineries to major corporations. No matter the size of your business, you will feel comfortable with our collaborative process and ultimately end up with a finished wine you are proud to label with your brand.”
— Founders Rebecca Faust & Bruce Lundquist
Private-Label Sparkling Wine
There has never been a more lucrative time to break into the private-label sparkling wine sector. This niche marketplace is growing rapidly and generates profit margins of more than 50%. We’re here to help wineries, retailers and distributors establish a sparkling wine brand that leads the pack.
We welcome prospective clients to tour our facilities and discover the full range of sparkling wine services we offer: Custom crush grape-to-bottle, base-to-bottle, and private-label sparkling wine services. Our innovative winemaking team works with you to produce premium California sparkling wines in the true French “Méthode Champenoise” tradition.