Bottling Line Lead – PM Shift
Rack & Riddle Custom Wine Services, the North Bay Area’s premier custom crush and winemaking facility is currently looking to fill a Bottling Line Lead position on our PM crew. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to all phases of bottling line work from set up to clean up on any of our production lines (Tirage, Disgorging and Still) . This position will provide leadership to others through assignment of work.
• Participates in set up and clean-up of the bottling lines
• Adheres to all safety practices and company policies
• Troubleshoot error codes and faults on all Bottling line equipment on any of the three lines.
• Assist in the management of production and production goals
• Assists with review of progress, monitoring of results and instruction
• Assists in all levels of production as needed
• Ensures that all packaging supplies, wine and dose match work orders
• Complete work orders, bottling packets and other paperwork as needed
• Other tasks, in any department, as assigned by Management
• Swing shift – hours are 3:30 – midnight
• Able to assist on other production lines as needed
• Provide work leadership to others through assignment of work
• Previous experience on a bottling line, 7+ years’ experience
• Forklift experience preferred
• Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing conditions
• Ability to work safely and accurately in a fast-paced environment is required
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. and work at catwalk heights of 25 feet
• Must be able to work nights, overtime and weekends
• Ability to read and understand work orders
• Hours: Full Time
• Ability to work individually and within team to achieve daily production goals
• Experience with changeovers on all pieces of bottling equipment (filler, labeler, rinser, and foiler) preferred
• Ability to problem solve independently
• Mechanical background and ability
Rack & Riddle is an EOO and a drug free workplace.
Please submit your application by filling out the form below:
The Best of All Things Sparkling™
Learn more about how we can assist you with sparkling or still wine production. We're here to help.